Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Birthday Parties

Joseph got to celebrate his 28th birthday 3 times! The first time was in Seattle, with steak, baked potatoes, and wilted spinach...yum! Then we went out to eat with friends Monday night to Amsterdam's, and he got a delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza. On Tuesday night, his actual birthday, my mom made his favorite dinner at his request - baked chicken with gravy, rice, and green beans, topped off with his favorite dessert, banana pudding! I didn't get pictures of the first two celebrations, but here's dinner with my family.



Even though it was Joseph's birthday, the main attraction was Ford!


Mmmm Dad, that meringue is delicious!


Would you rather have me or your new golf shoes?

2 comments:

Ashley Collins said...

Love Ford in the shoebox!!!

yellowbritches said...

will you take a pic of Joseph in the fridge box at your new house? maybe not the fridge but the washer/dryer? I recall he used to love those boxes. like father; like son