Thursday, September 27, 2007

My baby is growing up...

I was going through some pictures to figure out what to frame for the grandparents for Christmas (surprise, grandparents!), and I came across my favorite pictures of Ford from when he was a little bitty guy! I figured since I didn't start blogging until he was 9 months old, I was allowed to add a few "old" pictures! I can't believe in 5 weeks I'll have a 1-year-old!



3 days old
This was the picture on his birth announcement...I think he looks JUST like my dad. It's pretty disturbing when the first thing you think of when they place your baby on your belly after hours of labor is not, "Oh, he's beautiful and perfect and I love him so much" but "Oh my God, he looks just like my father!"

3 months old
I LOVED the bear suit! Unfortunately, I don't think Ford shared my opinion.
5 months old

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little baby is growing up! Those are so great...I love seeing Ford when he was in all his different stages. I hope I can be half the mom you are to him to my son.

Ashley Collins said...

They grow up fast, too fast!

Darby said...

I know, this makes me sad... how does it go by so stinkin' fast! I love that jacket... I remember those pictures! I could eat him up!

The Rays said...

What a precious nephew I have! I cannot believe the babies are going to be 1!!