Sunday, October 26, 2008

BOO!


We had a weekend full of birthday parties, Jo's bank's Family Fun Day, and a Halloween party this afternoon with about a bazillion kiddos in oh-so-cute costumes! The boys went as a football player and a tiger (thanks William for the costume)!
A rare picture of Mama with her boys!
This picture is for my mom ~ I know everyone thinks Luke looks like Joseph, but there is a baby picture of me that is IDENTICAL to this one that Joseph took of Luke tonight. I tried to find it and couldn't, so Granny, you need to be on the lookout! I need proof!

6 comments:

The Rays said...

i love the picture of you and the boys. you are so beautiful!! (and the are adorable in their costumes of course!) two weeks and counting...
xoxo

thebarronfam said...

What a precious tiger and handsome football player! Wish we could have been there.

The Rouse Family said...

They looked adorable. I wish I could have gotten one good pic of them together...no luck! Maybe Thursday?

Granny said...

Can't find the actual picture you are thinking about, but have many more to back you up. Luke's face is much fatter than yours, but the eyes, nose and mouth are definately the same. Those boys are way too cute, but as I always say, I'm just a little bias(ya think?????)

Granny said...

Okay, so I looked closer of the picture of you and the boys, love the fact that Ford has a hand full of cookies!!! I want a copy of that picture, please.

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT! The football player and the Tiger! TOO CUTE! What are your plans for the evening? Are y'all trick or treating in your neighborhood? I'm rather excited about going trick-or-treating this year! YOU ARE SO CRAZY BEAUTIFUL! I love the picture with your boys! You should probably blow it up and frame it! If you don't...will you send it to me? AND I'll blow it up and frame it!! LOVE YOU!