Sunday, August 19, 2007

Confessions of a Blog Stalker



Well, I've decided to take the plunge and hop on the blog bandwagon. This event is way past due, as I've been a full-on BLOG STALKER for going on a year now. It is an addiction! There is no telling how many hours I've wasted reading about my "friends"...people that have no idea who I am but are willing to share every detail of their lives with me! Of course, it all started with people I know and love, but everyone has links to other blogs that link to other blogs, and so on and so forth. I can't explain it, but it just sucks you in! I'm sure I'm not the only one out there!

Anyway, because our family and friends are spread out all across the country, this is a great way to let everyone have a glimpse into our everyday life! Ford is 9 1/2 months old and as sweet as they come. He is a happy little boy who loves to eat, sleep, and play with our dogs. His new favorite trick is to sit in his high chair and sneak (or throw) them whatever he's eating, and then just laugh and laugh as they chase after it! Hours of entertainment!

Joseph loves his job at BancorpSouth Bank, especially dealing with drama of working with mostly women! I decided to not go back to teaching this year, and I am working part-time with my mom. We write title insurance for real-estate...and yes, it is just as exciting as it sounds. But it means I only have to work 2-3 days a week, and the rest of the time I get to stay at home with our precious little boy!

That's all for now! I have a lot of free time at work, so check back frequently for updates!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to the BLOG world...Now everyone can stalk you! I am so glad that you took the plunge because I love seeing pictures of what Ford (and the family) are doing! Put some of Jack and Mac on there! We love ya'll.
--Lenzie, Clay, Copper & Piper

jennings said...

Yeah for blogs!!! I can't get enough pictures of Ford. I agree with Lenzie- Parker would LOVE pictures of the dogs. Jennie

lindsay said...

Sarah- so glad I get to keep up with you guys more easily now! And I'm a blog stalker too no doubt! I can't wait to meet Ford in person one day! We'll be at the AU/Vandy game on Oct 6. Hope we can see you.

yellowbritches said...

this blogging thing is quite interesting. and now glad to see that one can get most festive updates from afar. keep these happy ramblins coming--grassyknollrambler

Laurin Maddux said...

Sarah--I am glad to know that I am not the only blog stalker around and that now I have another blog to stalk! It is totally an addiction...I am thinking about starting a support group...a lot of blog stalking goes on when I should be working.....
Laurin Maddux

Ashley Collins said...

Welcome! What a great way to share with friends and families. Abby will definitely be clicking on Ford's link a lot!
love you,
Ashley and Abby

Darby said...

I think you need another blog... and you can call it bsa.blogspot.com and it would be "blog stalker anyonomus" for all of us blog stalkers! Don't worry you aren't alone in your blog stalking... just added yours to my favorite list of 30 blogs I check daily!

Blog Stalker said...

Great Post! Always glad to meet another blog stalker. I finally made it official and started a blog devoted to just that. Blog Stalking.

It Is so fun and addicting.

See ya around