Friday, September 21, 2007

It's not who wins or loses, it's how you play the game...

We went to my sister's 1st softball game last night. She's playing with all the teachers she works with, and for the first time ever, I sort of missed teaching! They all were having the best time together! Unfortunately, they're not exceptionally talented in the game of softball, but they definitely had more fun than the other team! We got there 4 minutes into the game, and the other team had already scored 6 runs! I think the final score was 24-7. But if they can step up their defense, I think they have a shot at the playoffs...I'll keep you posted!

Brooke and Shealy in the "cage".


Go Aunt Bug!!

3 comments:

Shealy said...

Thank you so much for coming to the game! It really meant a lot! So, I actually got in to game 2 and we won! As everyone keeps putting it, we are 1 game away from 1st place! Love you!

John and Brooke said...

So glad I have now made it on the Martin blog :) Yall are awesome for coming to the game!! I love that picture of Shealy and I, you will have to email it to me!! I want to add it to my blog!

John and Brooke said...

So I just realized that obviously I changed something on my blog to where our name was email us! instead of The Vakakes'. I am such a moron--you'll have to excuse me...don't I get a grace period in the blogging world?