Sunday, November 18, 2007

All Dressed Up



Joseph and I got to have a night out last night! We went to the beautiful wedding of Perri and Levale and got to see the whole town of Opelika! Joseph thinks everyone should be required to wear name tags at such events because I'm so bad at introducing him to people. Thank you Brooke and John for taking care of the little guy - I keep finding peanut butter in the strangest places! Maybe I should just go ahead and give him a bath!! And thank you Lenzie for the dress...it sure is nice having a pregnant best friend willing to share her wardrobe with the unstylish!

We are heading to Charlotte tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with the Rays. Ford is having his one-year pictures taken on Tuesday, so I'll try to post the link after they're taken - I know my mom will be dying to see them! We'll be back on Friday to get ready for the Iron Bowl! Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to all of you!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

What a cute couple! I'm glad you had a night out! I will call you later this week because we might be in town this weekend. Of course optimistic Mike thinks we will win and wants to go to the game:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What hotties! Glad you both had a good time out! Have fun at the Ray's and Happy Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing those pictures of the little guy!