Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cousins!


Three tiny hinies! Look how much shorter Ford is than Maryn - they're only a week apart! Please ignore the bedsheet as a curtain in the back - the shutters are actually being installed today!


The Rays came for the long weekend and we had a blast! It was nonstop kids, food, and craziness! I can't believe in a few months we'll add two more munchkins to our family! Parker will only be three years older than the babies, so it will be so much fun when they're all a little older and can play together. Joseph's aunt Katie says we're going to look like a small kindergarten class! I don't think Papa and Dede will be flying all 9 of us out to Seattle anytime soon!
Babies in a basket

Maryn has long arms like her Uncle Joseph!

This is Ford's favorite spot in our new house - it's an empty cabinet in the kitchen, and he crawls in and out of it no less than 20 times a day! I'll put little things in there for him to play with while I'm cooking dinner to keep him entertained! Parker and Maryn thought it was a great place too!


Here's the house during the "snow storm" on Saturday. Ford and Maryn were both taking naps while the snow was falling, but Parker loved it!

9 comments:

Darby said...

Sarah, The children are beautiful and so is the house, especially with the snow!!! We still have bedsheets over the windows in our bedroom... maybe I'll do something about that today! :)

The Rays said...

we had so much fun this weekend! thanks for your hospitality. i haven't gotten on the scales yet to see how much i gained. thursday's dr. apt. is not going to be good. love you guys!

Jennie-Marie said...

SO fun, baby craziness is the best kind! Your house is beautiful, I hope you are feeling good.

DeLine Family said...

Such fun...just think about adding 2 more to the bunch! I love the house...hopefully I will be able to see it in person soon!

The Reeds said...

I love the hinies picture!!!! Glad we got to catch up today. I saved your home phone number:)

Ashley said...

I LOVED THE PICTURES!! Glad to see the completed house! It is quite lovely!! I love the tiny-hineys shot! SO CUTE! Looks like you could submit it to a magazine (sheet curtain and all).

Anonymous said...

YEAH! A poll...good work. I voted...not telling though. I am so pumped for your new home. Also, who moves into a new home in Alabama and gets to take pictures of it in the SNOW the first month? Lucky girl. I am so pumped about seeing my best friend today!!!!!!

Ashley Collins said...

Good thing you have a Master's in Education b/c I'm sure it will come in handy with your kindergarten class! I love the new house and the pictures. Tell Ford hey from Abby!

Granny said...

I,too, love the little tiny hinies picture. The funniest though, when I logged on, the computer while loading the pics, made all three of the babies legs about 3 inches long, then adjusted. It was hilarious!!! Pictures are precious as are the kids.