Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Looks can be deceiving...

Here's the little angel in all of his Easter finery (made by his Granny)...


This is where I found him a couple of mornings ago - stuck under an end table while I was doing laundry...

And this is what he did while his Mama was taking a shower this morning - he lined up all of Daddy's shoes, his paci, and a random poker chip that I have no idea where it came from! But it kept him occupied! I know his Aunt Lenzie is so proud of his strong organizational skills at such a young age!!

I know we've been missing from the blog world for a bit, but I've been finishing up a big calligraphy job for a May wedding! Company is coming to town on Thursday - Ashley, Abby, Lenzie and Knox are coming to Auburn for the night! We're so excited, and I know we'll get tons of cute pictures of the three kiddos so stay tuned! I'm very interested to see how Ford does around a baby - it'll give him a tiny glimpse of what's to come!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I didn't know you were a calligrapher...one of the many hats you wear I suppose! Love Ford and his organizational skills. There must be something exciting about lining things up because Towns does it to anything and everything. I'm impressed he's started it so early!

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of that boy...I could not have organized them better myself. I can't wait to see him.

Jennie-Marie said...

Oh I'm glad you're back. I had no clue you did calligraphy thats awesome. thinking about it right now may make your hand hurt if you just finished a big order. You need to put examples on the blog for everyone to see. Hope you are feeling good!

The Muncies said...

You've finally come up for air! Yay! I love his little organizational skills!

Shealy said...

i sure do love that little boy to pieces!!

Ashleigh said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! THE Shoes are hysterical- made me smile :)

So.. Wonder what that means he'll be when he grows up??!