Monday, November 3, 2008

the birthday party


a HUGE thanks to everyone who made ford's birthday so special! we had a fantastic time at his "things that go" party. my parents were kind enough to let us have it in their backyard. the weather was perfect, and other than ford deciding since he was now '2' he didn't need a nap, it went off without a hitch! it was really incredible to see ford surrounded by these precious children that he'll grow up with...lifelong friendships in the making! we are so blessed to live in a place with so many amazing families with young children! as you can tell from the pictures, the yard was taken over by cars, trucks, trains and children!

8 comments:

The Reeds said...

I love the pictures! Everything looks so fun.. and the food looks fabulous!! I can't belive Ford is TWO! You did a great job with the party:)

The Nebrigs said...

It looks like you all had such a fun time!!

Wilson's Winners said...

Great pictures! I had so much fun!
Love, Stirling

Anonymous said...

WOW! I mean, you told me all the details but it looked way better than I ever could have imagined! Granny did good on the cars and such in the yard! I am going to hire you to do our parties when we move to Auburn.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We are sorry missed all the fun!

Ashley said...

Sawyer and I just watched all the pictures! We REALLY wish we could have made it! Looks like not only did you have a fantastic party, but you must have hired a photographer too...those pictures are great!! (& the music was very enjoyable as well!) CUTE #2 cookies! Can I borrow your cookie cutter in a few months?? Looks like a perfect birthday party!

The Rays said...

how cute!! you didn't tell me about the cars in the yard- sooo cute!! i can't believe they are 2!! see you TOMORROW!

Stacy and John said...

These are great pictures! Ford is so grown up!!!