Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rascal


This kid cracks me up. I told Joseph the other day that I can't wait for him to wake up in the morning just to see what he's going to say next. I call my mom 20 times a day to tell her a funny Ford comment.
The garbage man came today ~ a definite highlight in Ford's week. We watched him and then rolled the garbage can to the top of the driveway. It was muddy behind the fence and Ford was already dressed for school (and mud = a dirty Ford), so we just left it in the driveway. Fast forward 5 minutes to me backing out of the garage to go to school...yes, the trashcan was forgotten and got a gentle tap with my bumper. He said, "Uh, oh, Mommy hit the trash can. Mommy go to time-out!"
This afternoon, I told him it was time for nap. He said, "Me's go outside for two minutes, kay?" and then gave me the cutest grin you've ever seen. So guess who got to go outside for two minutes;)

5 comments:

The Dilworth Family said...

He is so stinkin cute! He gives me the sweetest smiles everytime I pick Thomas up at school. He came up to me today and I asked him if his mommy or if his daddy would pick him up and he replied, "That one!" Don't little boys just melt your heart?!?!

yellowbritches said...

I'm so glad that you are posting these as get a chance to enjoy them. thanks. and am eagerly waiting for the beach to experience these in person. and the pics of Luke. What a personality. and so much of a change since our visit

The Galimore Family said...

How funny! Watching the garbage truck is still the highlight of the day at our house too:)

Bowman said...

adorable~! im hoping lil T has just as much personality as the comical Ford...Luke is definitely YOU btw.

The Rouse Family said...

How funny! I love the pics of Luke too!