Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Boy







Happy Birthday, Wild Man! I can't believe you are already 1! You melt my heart a million times a day; but how could you not, with that precious grin and that dimple! You are such a happy boy, but I have a feeling we're in for a crazy ride with you. You are into EVERYTHING, especially the dog bowl and the floor vents - you can get the cover off of one in 3 seconds flat! There's no telling what you've dropped down that hole! You had a BIG time with your birthday cake. I don't think I've ever seen a baby enjoy his cake more! It took you two seconds to realize you had a huge chunk of sugar in front of you before you started shoveling in fistfuls into your sweet mouth! You gave everyone a good laugh!

For the record, you have 4 teeth - two on top, two on bottom. You had your top teeth for about 5 days before you chipped one of them - we don't call you Wild Man for nothing! You weigh around 22 pounds, but you've really leaned down since you started crawling a month ago. You will eat anything we put in front of you, which is a big change from your big brother! You think Ford is really funny, although he's not totally wild about you since you seem to want everything he has. I know the two of you will be big buddies this time next year!

We love you, precious boy! I can't imagine our lives without you. You are such a sweet gift from God!


Love, Mommy

5 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

Happy Birthday Luke! You are adorable, and you eating your cake was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Allyson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! I wish we could have come to the party and celebrated with y'all! The pictures are so cute. Please send me more if you have them :)!

yellowbritches said...

great pics. wish we could have been there for the cake. cannot wait for the video!

DeLine Family said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I can't believe he's already 1! Need party pics soon too!

Wilson's Winners said...

Happy Happy Luke! Sorry we missed the party - heard it was so fun:-)
Love, Stirling