Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Never a dull moment

This is why I don't have time to blog these days...



this rascal is keeping me busy! In the past two weeks, he's gotten in the shower and turned the water on fully clothed {twice}, dumped an entire bag of chips out in the pantry, poured sand on his head {on the day our water pressure broke - imagine cleaning that mess up with a drip}, tripped on a sand bucket and sliced his face, tripped over a table and busted his bottom lip, fell off the picnic table on the deck and busted his top lip, multiple busted knees, broke my brand new necklace I got for my birthday, transferred half of the toy basket to the refrigerator, took all our old VHS tapes from a drawer and put them in the shower, shredded my new bath sponge, whew! You'd think I was never around, but he is a sneak and manages to do all these things while I'm feeding Duncan, pumping, or working. It's a good thing he's cute!

0 comments: