Thursday, June 24, 2010

fordisms


Last night at dinner: "Daddy, I'm too busy to eat tonight, I've got a meeting in January." {the boy will say just about anything to get out of eating a few chicken nuggets}

Today at breakfast:
Me: Ford, why do you think Goofy can talk and Pluto can't but their both dogs?Ford: Well Mommy, I guess that's just how God made them.

Today at lunch: "Mommy, I'm not going to be here for a little bit this afternoon, I've got to take Chick (the green car from CARS) to the jungle."

never a dull moment!!

4 comments:

The Vaughns said...

Always love reading these... they are hilarious!! :) Speaking of, my grandmother called me earlier and said that Henry Stern brought her a picture of me and you that was taken in 1983!! She said that it looks like we were riding a ride together at the arts festival?!? I can't wait to see it! I will try to scan it and send it to you.

The Muncies said...

cute cute! we are missing the fordman and ready for a pool date! :)

The Rouse Family said...

I always these! :o)

thebarronfam said...

Miss seeing ya'll. Hope ya'll can start getting out soon!