Thursday, September 30, 2010

my {middle} man




Something tells me this one's not going to get lost in the shuffle of being the middle of 3 boys...between his fashion sense and that dimple, he can't help but stand out! His latest escapades: smashing grapes with his armpits, putting peanuts in his ears, getting his hand stuck in the opening elevator door at school {one of my top 3 scariest mother moments...the other two being our times in the NICU} and only wanting to poop in his underwear! He sure knows how to keep things exciting around here!

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Sarah! I have been reading your blog for a while now, but that one made me laugh out loud. I had to comment. Your boys are beautiful! I cannot believe you are a Mama to THREE! Amazing. How time has flown since AU. Glad to see all the blessings you have received since then!:) Take care of your sweet and gorgeous family.
Adriane

Dede said...

My, my - what a boy! We certainly miss you all.

Amber said...

Sarah- Luke is precious! We have the same only pooping in underwear or pull up problem. Let me know if you have any tricks to crack it. I have tried everything I know of. Just praying he wants to sit on the potty to poop soon!