Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{a reminder}


::even though ford is only 4, he's always been the "big" boy::
he was only 20 months old when he became the big brother,
and had just turned 3 when it happened again,
so he's always seemed so big in comparison to the little guys.
-------------------
::every once in a while, i'll get a reminder he's still my baby too::
today, he asked me to carry him upstairs for rest time.
he wrapped his arms around me, squeezed me tight,
and put his head right in the crook of my neck.
and he felt just like my baby again.
--------------------
::and then he tooted::
right on my hand.
3 times.
he laughed and laughed,
and said, 'gotcha!'
::they sure do grow up fast!::

8 comments:

lindsay said...

SO AWESOME!!! Totally something that would happen at my house!

The Muncies said...

laughing out loud!

The Mader's said...

Mom and I can't quit laughing! He's like a mini Crawford! Too precious for his own good!!!

The Vaughns said...

Rolling!!! Always love your Ford stories! :)

yellowbritches said...

he's a pistol...that's for sure! but what a hoot!

The Rouse Family said...

I love it and you other posts! It's been a while since I have looked at all blogs. :o)

The Reeds said...

I LOVE IT!!! These are the stories you will look back on and be so glad that you blogged:)

Ashley Thames said...

Laughing ouit loud right now!