Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ford's 1st Auburn Game!


While the game may not have been pretty, we sure did have a great time! Ford did so well all day long - the only time he wasn't happy was when the jets flew over the stadium! He recovered quickly, though. We had so much fun tailgating with friends, eating good food, and just being on the Plains with thousands of Auburn fans! Ford and I went home right after the game started, but Joseph stayed on campus and watched the game at the tailgate.


We stopped by Clay and Lenzie's tailgate first so Ford could give them a present for the baby.


Then we went to see Becca and had a mini OHS reunion with Laura and Kyle. It's always great to see old friends.

We made it to our tailgate just in time for Tiger Walk!


Whoa, King Dunlap is HUGE!!


This is how we spent most of the day...Ford wants to be on the move at all times. I don't think he'll walk by himself anytime soon, though! His balance is a little off - he looks like he's had about 6 too many cocktails!


I lost count of the number of people who said, "War Eagle, little man!" to Ford. One guy actually walked all the way across the street to see him and tell us we were raising him right! I can't wait for next week!

8 comments:

Darby said...

Ok, I love every single picture! I'm so glad you named him Crawford... because I don't think he could look anymore like your dad!!!! It looks like y'all had so much fun! Makes me want to take Morgan to a game!!

The Martin Family said...

You should bring the girls and stay with us! Morgan would LOVE it! And Paige and Ford could hang out. EVERYONE thinks Ford looks like my dad, which "Crawdaddy" absolutely loves!

The Northcutt's said...

War Eagle Ford! I'm so glad he enjoyed the game, and I am not shocked that people were ooowing and ahhhing over him. He's so handsome!

jennings said...

i can't handle Ford's new tennis shoes!! they are SOOOO cute!! i am so looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. We're already praying for a quick and easy plane ride! Love my handsome nephew!! xoxox

yellowbritches said...

may have to order a few UT items for the well-rounded lad

Jennie-Marie said...

War Eagle! Great pictures, looks like Ford had a great time. He is too cute, I love babies in orange and blue!

lindsay said...

WAR EAGLE to all of you Martins! We watched the game from the beach but it looks like it was a TON of fun on the plains too! Such a cutie!

erika said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
XOXOXO