Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ford is 10 Months Old!



My little boy was 10 months old on Sunday! He's getting so big. He has two bottom teeth, and he refuses to eat baby food. We're all about some grilled cheeses these days. As for crawling, he can go a couple of "steps" on his knees, but he usually just slides everywhere on his belly, doing the army crawl! He can pull up and his favorite thing to do is walk around holding on to Mama or Daddy. He is the BEST sleeper ever...he takes two 2-21/2 hour naps during the day that I usually have to wake him up from and he sleeps 12-13 hours every night. Joseph and I are spoiled rotten by this happy little boy!

2 comments:

Shealy said...

I can't decide who he looks like! Those blue eyes are way too much!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you can't decide either, Shealy, I thought it was just me. What a perfect combination he must be of Mom and Dad! That is why he is a great little baby!