Tuesday, October 2, 2007

11 Months Old!


I took this picture as he was crawling towards me trying to snatch the camera from me! He's really started to ham it up for our photo sessions!
.
I sure do love this little boy! This month has flown by! It's been a good one - learning to crawl, first plane ride, no more crying when he gets dropped off at Mrs. Pat's in the morning. He's getting one of his top teeth, so the past few days have been a little rough. He hasn't really wanted to eat, and if you've seen his thighs, you know that's out of the ordinary! His favorite food right now is pears, which I absolutely detest! He's learned so many tricks this month. He'll play peek-a-boo by himself with his blanket, make kissing noises back to you if you make them at him, he waves, claps, dances all the time, and when you say, "How big is Ford?", he'll put his arms in the air and you say, "So big!" We stole that one from Maryn. We're working on "Touchdown Auburn"! Hopefully we'll get a lot of practice over the next few weeks!
.
I LOVE being his mom. Every day is so much fun. God is so good. It was 2 years ago this month when we got pregnant for the first time, and after we lost that baby, we were devastated. But God knew His plan was so much better than anything we could dream up, because He already knew Ford and knew he was the baby we were meant to have. Our marriage is stronger for what we went through, and we were given the sweetest little baby ever. We are blessed beyond measure! Thank you Lord!
.
I have a little prayer request...my dad is having out-patient surgery on Friday, and it's nothing serious, but anytime my dad has surgery it's serious to me! Please pray for his doctor's wisdom, a smooth procedure, and a speedy recovery. Also, you might want to throw in a prayer for my mom, since my dad is not exactly the world's best patient! Thanks!

7 comments:

yellowbritches said...

wish we could see some of those tricks.keep those pics and comments coming.

I had what Crawdaddy had and it's a piece of cake particularly when you have a few beverages to assist in the recovery. good luck nonetheless.

Darby said...

He's precious!!! I'll say a little prayer for your daddy too! Surgery no matter how big or small is a BIG deal and I will pray for your mama too! She might need more prayers than you dad... men can be such weenies!

The Rays said...

That was such a sweet post! Ford is so lucky to have been blessed with you and Joseph for parents (not to mention Mark and I for an aunt and uncle!!).

We'll say a prayer for your parents Friday. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Crawdaddy (and Granny)on Friday. I agree with Mr. Wade, I wish we could see some of Ford's tricks and funny moments. You need to put them on video and then put the videos on your blog.

Jennie-Marie said...

Ford is adorable! and has lots of tricks. He's really lucky to have such wonderful parents, chosen just for him by God.
Sending prayers your way.

Granny said...

It is ridiculious how much I love that baby. God blessed us all!! One of the most wonderful things about children, whether your own or your children's, is if you think your day is going bad, you get that "look" from them and there is nothing in the world that can be bad as long as you have that baby. We will make sure to get Fordman to give Crawdaddy that "look" and all will be well for all of us.

lindsay said...

Very sweet Sarah! I hope one day I'll have a baby half as great as little Ford seems to be! I'll pray for you guys Friday.