Wednesday, October 17, 2007

K-N-O-X

Ford and I went to Dothan to visit the Lanes during the first part of Lenzie's fall break. We had a great time, but I think Lenzie is pretty relieved that Knox won't be nearly as active as Ford is as soon as he gets here! Ford is pretty nonstop these days!


Our main purpose in going was to help Lenzie register for Knox. I remember how overwhelming that was - you don't know what you need and you don't know what half of the stuff in the baby aisles is used for! But I've learned quite a lot in the course of a year, so I just pointed and she clicked and we were out of there in about 45 minutes! It probably would have been sooner if I didn't have to keep feeding Ford Cheerios to keep him occupied!

Here are some pictures from our trip - of course we forgot to take one together, but I did manage to get a bump picture (although not a very good one) of Lenzie! I told her I wanted a picture of Ford and Knox together, but really I just wanted the bump! I'm sneaky like that!
Ford in Knox's crib, with all of his cute monogrammed blankets and onesies! He's going to be very stylish AND know how to spell his name by the time he's 6 months old!
Copper and Piper were so good with Ford. They are going to love Knox!
Bent-over baby bump + crying baby = not the best picture

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, um, thanks. Not only does my "bump" look more like a blubbery fat roll but your son looks like he hates me! In my defense, times two, Ford absolutely LOVED me the whole time and my "bump" is quite cute!

The Reeds said...

Well, I guess we've gone public since we're now linked to the most popular blog on the web:) Can we borrow Ford for our Christmas card picture? I was thinking about sending one of just Bailey, but since Ford is so cute and loves dogs, we may need to rent him for a few pictures. We will give you envelope money- haha!
Thanks for introducing me to the world of blogging!

Darby said...

Ok, so if Lenzie doesn't like her bump picture she needs to put one on her blog... I don't know about you but I'm tired of looking at that burrito!:) Love the pics and all those BLANKETS! Wow! Too cute! Love Ford he couldn't get any cuter! Thanks for this post! Next time you come to town.... you better come see me!!! :)

The Martin Family said...

D - it was a quick trip, but I did get to see your lovely rental house! I was hoping to catch some blondies playing in the yard, but no such luck. We'll definitely come see you next time around!

The Rays said...

i miss Ford!!!

erika said...

SUCH FUN PICTURES!!!! Love them!!

erinshelton said...

CRAZY! I will have to see pictures of your Sawyer. I got online and showed Parker's mom pics of your Parker. It was too scary not to. We are not finding out what Baby S is. Ryan wants none of that and he finally talked me into it. According to my friend's voodoo tests, it's a girl. So.. we will see. Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! YAYAYA! WAR EAGLE!

Jennie-Marie said...

ahhh I love baby bumps! I know you had a blast helping lenzie. Babiesrus will send you over the edge.
Ford is adorable, I'm floored how fast they change.
jm

Ashley said...

Lenzie's funny! Her comment cracked me up! I'm glad you shared pictures!