Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?


My little boy has been extremely squirrelly as of late. I never know what I'm going to find when I open a cabinet, a closet, a drawer...I've been guarding important items such as keys and cellphones, but luckily these things have not yet been of interest to a very precocious 15-month old.
I opened the refrigerator before lunch today to get out the ketchup. Lo and behold, my Salon Selectives hairspray, circa 1998, was on the door! I had it in a bathroom cabinet in my box of things I never use but can't throw away - I mean, who uses hairspray anymore? I think the last time I used it was for Ashley Collins' wedding in 2003, but you just never know when you might have a few fly-aways that need to be tamed. Well, apparently Ford got ahold of it and found it a new home! Maybe it intensifies the hold if chilled? I'll let you know one of these years...instead of throwing it away, I put it right back in that box!!

6 comments:

The Nebrigs said...

Ford is such a stinker!! One time I was getting in the shower and found a jar of lemon juice. Also guard that cell phone. Mine got tossed in the toilet and I lost all my numbers!! little boys little boys.

Tara said...

Ah, that's just the beginning! First it's Salon Selectives, next it's your keys and your wallet and everything else. A few weeks ago I couldn't find my keys, and a certain someone had hidden them in a suitcase in the back of her closet. There must be something about the fridge though because that's always a favorite spot for Towns to stick things. If I can't find what I'm looking for, that's always my first guess!

DeLine Family said...

How cute though!?! Hudson is famous around our house for hiding things too! I heard my cell phone ringing the other day and finally found it in the seat of his push-toy ("Tow Mater")!! Never makes for a dull moment, huh?!?!

The Reeds said...

Haha! You can use the hairspray for 80's Prom next year! I want to see a picture of Ford's poor little face with his first boo-boo! (Is that even how you spell it?)

Anonymous said...

Hum...things to look forward to later in my son's life! I think I remember helping you spray your hair down(or up, rather) for Borland's wedding...fun times!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Is that box kinda like the ones in your mom's bathroom? Do you take after her in the "i never throw bathroom products away" department? I could find you both a support group for that.