Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life with a toddler...



The male fascination with the remote begins at a very early age...this is where I found ours this morning:) Little rascal!



We're heading to Nashville today for Joseph's big race! He's trained really hard for this, and I'm SOOOO proud of him! Although it is slightly frustrating that he picked this time in our lives to get healthy...he keeps losing weight and I just keep piling it on! We had a "gear check" last night, so when you're checking out the highlights on Sportscenter, this is what you need to be looking for. I'm calling it "White Lightning". And I'm thinking he's pretty cute!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Joseph!!!!!! Very cute, Say! I'll be watching out for him on SportCenter! Y'all have fun!!!

lindsay said...

Good luck Joseph!!

The Rays said...

What a goober!!! But we are very proud of Joseph!!! praying that it doesn't rain too!

The Muncies said...

Can't wait to hear about the race!