Monday, April 28, 2008

The Tale of White Lightning


My husband is a total rock star! He KILLED the time he was going for (so much that he could have run another mile and still been under) and looked like a champ doing it! We got to see him mid-race, and Ford got so excited and I teared up! It was great to visit with Joseph's family and he's already talking about next year. There is a race in Seaside next spring, and I don't think that sounds like a bad place at all to visit! So anyone out there that wants to see White Lightning in action, start planning ahead for Seaside '09!

6 comments:

yellowbritches said...

wish I could have seen Ford's reaction as well. can tell you that Joseph does NOT get his running skills from me!

The Rays said...

yeah, Joseph!! he's so modest- all he would tell me was that he did well and was pleased with his time.

DeLine Family said...

way to go Joseph! maybe he's just practicing in case he needs to make a quick getaway at the reunion! :-)

The Reeds said...

YAY Joseph!! That is awesome!! Don't let him read my new post about our 5k- haha!

thebarronfam said...

I am there in '09! Hey, the HMWC members could race by then huh?

Ashley said...

Way to go, Joseph! :)