Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Fun Playdate and a Tiny Hinny

*Question: I looked up the spelling of 'hinny' and that's what I got...does it look right to you? 'Cause it sure doesn't to me!*

We had a fun day today, despite another round of ear infections! Thank you Natalie and Riley for having us over for lunch and sharing all your outdoor toys...the bone-shaped pb & j's were too cute. We'll have to do to it again after our beach trip!

Ford, Emma & Riley splashing - little Lily Kate wasn't wild about the water, so she didn't last too long in the pool!

Not much cuter than a naked bottom...as long as you're talking about a small child's!

6 comments:

Darby said...

If I were to spell it I would spell it "heiney"... but what do I know!? :) How ever you spell it... it's PRECIOUS!

The Rays said...

that is too cute!! and i think he looks kind of like parker in that first picture... maybe its just me?

Shealy said...

I love it!! Absolutely precious! I am definitely going to miss y'all when you go to the beach!

erinshelton said...

CUTIE PATOOTIE! Or cutie booty?! As far as the spelling, I don't think it looks right either, but I am very proud of you for looking it up! WHAT A FORMER TEACHER YOU ARE!!!

lindsay said...

I'd spell it HINEY, but they sure are cute! Oh, I long for the days when a plastic pool of lukewarm water was all I needed to be completely happy!

Anonymous said...

Cute asshole. Does it stink poop? With mustard on...yummi! Piglet asshole yeah