Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day (a little late)


Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! I am just now coming to the realization that I will be the mother of two in a few short months...maybe it's been denial or fear or who knows what, but baby Luke has not gotten nearly the attention his brother did! Ford is growing up way too fast - something I would be really sad about if there wasn't another right around the corner! He's saying so many new words - my favorite is turtle - and other than mealtimes, he is a happy kid. At his 18-month check-up, he was in the 10th percentile for weight, 50th for height, and 100th for head...my sweet lollipop!
We're heading to Charleston with Papa, Dede, and the Rays on Friday for a week, so I'm sure we'll have lots of fun cousin pictures to post. We just got back yesterday from Charlotte for Parker's 3rd birthday party, and it was a blast. Mark and Jennie rented a bounce house, and Jennie (31 weeks preggo) and I (27 weeks) just about bounced these babies right out! I'm sure we were quite a sight! And probably in a train wreck sort of way - you want to look away but you just can't;)

4 comments:

The Muncies said...

Yall are travelling fools!!! Tell me the secret! Kirkley is fidgety on the way home from school! Hope your mother's day was great!

em and her boys said...

Happy Mother's Day! It was great to see you - as always. One of these days we'll get to actually have a converstion that doesn't get interrupted by kids or chaos. I love your little lollipop - Cam was almost the exact same percentiles! Good luck with the preschool transition - and baby Luke's arrival. You are going to love having two!!

Take care-
Emily

erinshelton said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too! You look great. I love this picure. Enjoy your time in Chaalston (as they say). Think about us stuck at home ;)!

The Rays said...

i'd be offended by the train wreck comment if it wasn't so funny and so true!! see you saturday!