Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Quick Preview

Some people (Holly) have been giving me a hard time about not posting any beach pictures yet, so I decided to put a few up while Ford is asleep and work is somewhat quiet. I'm going to do a slideshow soon, but that requires editing A LOT of pictures; when you have two pregnant women with very specific demands on camera angles, it takes up a bit of time! Joseph is heading to the beach for a bachelor party tomorrow, so I should have some down time to work on it. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite shots!

The family photo - I love how Maryn is trying to get Dede!
This pretty much sums up how Ford feels about his Papa - he thinks he hung the moon!
My two favorite boys on the beach!
We had such a wonderful time - great food, a lot of laughs, and we were actually able to relax because we had two college girls with us that were amazing babysitters! It was the perfect vacation!

11 comments:

DeLine Family said...

Love the pics...the two preggos are just beautiful! Sounds like y'all had a fabulous time...I can't wait to see the slideshow!

The Reeds said...

You look SO CUTE!!! I hope you had a great birthday at the beach! Love the pics and can't wait to see the slideshow:)

The Rays said...

I hope some of my readers (Andrea) check your blog until I can get some pictures up! You may have to give me a slide show tutorial because otherwise I will just have about 20 pictures to clog up one post.

andrea said...

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE the family picture!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. seriously.
and yes, jennie...i did scope her pics out first! ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beautiful family! I love the belly shot, Say! That dress is soooo cute! Jenny, if you read this, you look great too! You two are the hottest pregnant mommas around!

Shealy said...

The pictures are awesome! I can't wait to see the slideshow! Love you!

erinshelton said...

Is there anyone in your fam that isn't photogenic? You look FABULOUS! Tell Luke to start getting prepared to enter the world around... eghh... July 18th ;)! I know someone special that will be in town then! Seriously, everyone looks great. I am glad you had such a great time!

yellowbritches said...

excellent pics and what a wonderful time. really fortunate to have a family that so enjoys each others' company, and it seems to come out in the family photo. can you just imagine next year's photo. an immediate day care center to be sure. think we can lock in those great babysitters now for next year?

The Muncies said...

see how excited everyone was to see the pics!?!! I mainly harass you to post pics so I can live out beach trips vicariously through all of yall! We have not one beach trip planned! Maybe one day! Yall look GREAT!

Ashley said...

I love the family picture! You ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND the picture of Ford and Joseph on the beach is PRECIOUS! Can't wait to see the slideshow!

Granny said...

Absolutely love the pictures. What a handsome family. Make me a copy of Joe and Ford, please!!!