Sunday, July 13, 2008

Checking In

Luke has been moved from the NICU into the "special" nursery! He's gaining weight everyday - he was up to 4-15 today, so one more ounce and we'll be back to 5! He's nursed a few times and takes a bottle very well, so hopefully that weight will keep piling on! He's got a lot of skin to grow into! My best guess, if everything keeps going like it is, is he'll be home maybe the middle to the end of this week. I CAN'T WAIT! He's such a sweet baby; I haven't heard him cry yet! He doesn't even complain when we change his diaper! I know that will all change, but I think the nurses are all loving him! Thanks for your continued prayers!

5 comments:

thebarronfam said...

We have been thinking about you. He must take after his Aunt Kristin since he is so SWEET! Call me if I can do anything!!! I am dying to help you in any way. We miss seeing your and Ford's sweet faces in the mornings, and hope sweet Luke comes home soon! Give those two boys a kiss for me.

The Reeds said...

I was so glad to see your update in Google reader and even happier to read the good news. I know he will be home and chunky (cute, baby chunky) before we know it. Love and Prayers!

Wilson's Winners said...

That is such great news! Please let me bring you dinner {Brooke would like to as well} after the chaos of getting home dies down. Even if it's in 3 weeks - we would really like to do that for you. Also, continued prayers are coming your way.

The Galimore Family said...

What great news! I know you are so excited about bringing Luke home. What a little blessing!

The Rouse Family said...

YAY! we can't wait to help. I have the outfits ready to bring to you. We are praying!!! :)