Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Big Brother


I figured since Luke has been the main topic of interest lately, Ford needed a little blog action! We were both a little stir crazy this afternoon, me from being at the hospital for most of the morning and Ford from being stuck inside due to the rain. So we decided to take a little stroll around the neighborhood, and somehow he ended up stripped down to his diaper and crocs so he could play in the mud puddles! He loved every second of it and did NOT want to come inside! He is such a different child now that he's gotten tubes - it's hard to believe that was only two weeks ago. Ford got tubes on Monday, I went into labor on Wednesday, and Luke was born Thursday morning! What a blessing those tubes have been. God's timing is perfect!

Ford thinks the camera is called "cheese" - he shouts it whenever he sees me break it out!
We had to get Daddy to help hose him down...Joseph forced me to take some really crude shots using the water hose as a prop - you can use your imagination from there - but I will not be posting those photos on this blog!

5 comments:

The Rays said...

that boy looks JUST like his dad when he was little in the "cheese" picture!! miss him sooo much!!!

The Galimore Family said...

Precious!

Shealy said...

AHHHHH! he is unbelievably precious! i can't wait for luke to get home!!! i love y'all!

The Rouse Family said...

I love the pics...

yellowbritches said...

Joseph, Joseph, Joseph. taking outrageous pics of my grandson. certainly not a trait from me! I'm glad Sarah has the decorum to post only those of a wholesome nature! (To be sure, I'll wait to see those others at a later date.)