Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Boys



Here are my two little angels, Ford at a few days old and Luke at 2 1/2 weeks. Do you think they look alike? The top picture is Ford and the bottom is Luke. I love looking at sleeping babies! So peaceful!
And as an aside, I don't think that picture looks anything like Ford now. And man, that child was orange! I think this was the day he had to stay in the baby tanning bed to get rid of the jaundice. They brought the light box to our house and you could see the strange glow from the street. Cars would drive by very slowly trying to figure out what it was. Hopefully the big blue bow on the mailbox tipped them off that we weren't doing anything illegal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah-
I was thinking both picutres were of Luke..After I saw one was Ford and one was Luke.They really do look a like..Hope ya are doing well..

The Muncies said...

They look so alike!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one fascinated by sleeping babies...there are five pics of sleeping K on my blog right now! That's a little much, but these sleepy heads are just so precious that I can't resist!

Ashley said...

That is neat how they look just alike when you compare those pictures! WHAT SWEET LITTLE BOYS!!! I'd like to squeeze them both!!

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

say...they are so precious and do look so much alike! thanks for your sweet email! it made my day to hear from you! hope you're having a great week! oh, and I added you to my blogging friends on my blog...hope that's okay! miss you friend!! rach