Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kathleen Elizabeth

Shealy and Clayton are having a GIRL!!! She's perfectly healthy and she's a girl!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited? She will be named after both of her grandmothers; my mom is slightly overjoyed to not only have a little girl to sew and smock for but to also have a namesake. Pretty special! Kathleen (or Kate - they haven't decided what to call her) and Luke will be in the same grade ~ how fun is that! The first thing Clayton said when they told us was "Luke, you're now my eyes and ears!" This little girl is going to be rotten to the core - her favorite (only) aunt and granny will make sure of that! Congratulations, Bug and Clayton. Your little girl sure is blessed to have the two of you. Know she is prayed for constantly! Love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LITTLE GIRL! How fantastic! Can you even imagine how cute she will be???

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

Please tell Sheally congrats. That little girl will be well protected my two older boy cousins!

Allyson said...

That is such fun news! I've been behind on reading blogs and just found this post!!! YEA!! I'm so excited for all of you!