Friday, October 10, 2008

Let me just tell you...


how excited I am about having an entire weekend alone with my husband! Well, not exactly alone, since we'll be hanging out with his entire graduating class (almost all 48 of them) and listening to Drew tell his favorite Joseph stories, number one being the one where Joseph's mom was the one to tell him that a girl broke up with him:) I've heard all the stories a million times, but there's nothing like seeing Joseph with his childhood friends ~ they love to tease but they would all still be there for one another in the blink of an eye! Shealy and Clayton are taking care of Ford and my parents have Luke, so my boys will be well taken care of. Thank you sweet family for making this weekend possible! We owe you BIG time!!

7 comments:

Allyson said...

Have so much fun!! Please take pictures and give us an update soon!

Ashley said...

WOW-WOW-WEE! 2 fun weekends in a row! HAVE FUN! I know you'll feel like a wild woman without your kids! Enjoy every second!

thebarronfam said...

Have fun girlfriend...and another free night next Friday in Atlanta. You are a lucky girl!

erinshelton said...

Hope you had fun. We missed you this weekend!

The Rouse Family said...

I can't wait to hear about it and even next weekend fun!

Allyson said...

I'm ready for the update. Love you!!

em and her boys said...

Sarah - you are the best. . .let me know how I can help with the bake sale. . .xoxox - em