Tuesday, April 6, 2010

pics from the first day home...








life is full. but so are our hearts!
we are adjusting to our family of five and it's been a great week! joseph took this week off so we've just been soaking up every second of our time together with our boys. ford loves to rock duncan in the swing and has held him a few times. luke points to him and says, "ooooh, baby" and then ignores him for a few hours. duncan sleeps for most of the day {and night!} but I know will wake up soon and become a real baby! he's the sweetest thing ever and we are blessed beyond measure!


5 comments:

erinshelton said...

This warms my heart! Congrats on passing the parent test and getting to bring Duncan home!

The Reeds said...

SO SWEET!!! I'm glad everything is going well at your house:) I'm coming to visit soon! I'm ready to hold that sweet boy!

Molly said...

So glad you are ALL home!!!!!

Amber said...

what a sweet little peanut! I hope life with 3 settles soon. I am glad the boys love their new brother. Love the pictures! Duncan is so handsome!

Jennifer Simpson said...

So glad Duncan is finally home! Congrats to your family of FIVE!