Monday, April 5, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

If all goes according to plan, Baby Boy is coming home tomorrow! Joseph and I have to spend the night at the hospital tonight to prove we can take care of a newborn...I wanted to ask if I could bring my other two up there to show they somehow managed to survive our parenting thus far...but we'll jump through a million hoops if that's what it takes! I CAN NOT WAIT TO HAVE THIS BABY HOME! He might never leave my arms! Hopefully we'll have pictures soon of Duncan meeting his brothers tomorrow! Pray that we pass inspection!

10 comments:

thebarronfam said...

Hope you got the card in your door! What a blessing to bring your sweet baby boy home!!! We absolutely can't wait to meet him. Praying he continues to grow stronger each day!

The Rouse Family said...

Still praying for ya'll. David and I had to spend the night when we got to bring Cooper and Claire home. Can't wait to meet him. That is terrfic news!!! So happy for ya'll! :o)

Shealy said...

SO EXCITED!!! Let me know what we can do for y'all tonight! Love you!

The Muncies said...

still cracking up that yall have to do this! can't wait to meet him and see him next to his classmate Jay :) I'm sure they will look REALLY similar right now!! ha ha

Wilson's Winners said...

PRAYERS!! Can't wait for ya'll to have him home. Hopefully you can survive tonight!!!! LOL!

The Vaughns said...

AWESOME news!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

Wonderful, wonderful news. I'll be praying today that ya'll passed as parents of newborns!!

Unknown said...

We wish you all well.
Aunt Molly and Uncle Dan

The Mader's said...

I know that everything will be perfect and that sweet baby can come home and meet his family! Can't wait to meet that sweet angel!

erinshelton said...

YAY! SO excited for you!!! I will continue to pray for you. I know you will past the test ;)