Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prayer Request...

It's Shealy - Sarah asked me to update with a prayer request...
Sarah is at the hospital with Duncan right now having some tests run. He woke up from his nap this afternoon with a fever of 100.8. Apparently, any baby 8 weeks and under running a fever of 100.4 or higher, has to be admitted to the hospital. So, that is where they are right now. I just talked to her and she said his initial tests looked good, and they should know more in the morning. It is routine that they have to stay for at least 48 hours to make sure everything is okay.
Also - Luke has had a fever and has been throwing up since Monday. A trip to the doctor today revealed a slight case of pneumonia, a double ear infection, AND a stomach virus. So, a baby in the hospital, a VERY sick almost 2 year old...you can imagine the feelings.
Please pray for healing and rest for everyone, as well as patience with the situation and wisdom for the doctors. Thank you!

5 comments:

Darby said...

THanks SHealy for the update! I am praying for them! Please keep us posted!

Wilson's Winners said...

please let us know if there is anything we can do. prayers coming your way!

The Mader's said...

Thank you for the update. Will be keeping all of them in my prayers. Give Say a huge hug from me!

The Galimore Family said...

Sarah~ Please let me know if I can help you in any way! We are definitely praying!

erinshelton said...

Shealy thank you for the update. The entire family is in my prayers!I will pass the info on to the rest of the Brevard gang, but I am sure your mom has already let them know!