Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Parker's 1st Day of School



This is my precious nephew, Parker! He had his first day of preschool yesterday. Jennie (Joseph's sister and the most fabulous sister-in-law in HISTORY) said he told her he played in the kitchen and ate pretzels. Sounds like a good day to me! If it weren't for Parker, I don't know if we would have Ford. Joseph and I were more on the "let's have time to ourselves" marriage tract, but when Parker was born in May of 2005, we quickly changed our minds! He is such a sweet boy, and extremely bright. I love him to pieces!

4 comments:

Shealy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shealy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shealy said...

Sweet Parker! He looks so grown up! I don't know how Clayton and I are ging to compete with all of y'all having such cute kids!

Granny said...

I can't believe Parker has gotten so grown up. My how time flys when you are having so-o-o-o much fun.