Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Crawdaddy's Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Crawdaddy! My dad is truly Ford's most favorite person. Everytime my dad walks into the room, Ford starts laughing and waving his arms and bouncing up and down. EVERY single time! It's so cute! And I think the feeling is totally mutual. Crawdaddy loves his namesake (my dad is CrawFORD, which is Ford's middle name) and apparently everyone thinks Ford looks just like him, which my dad LOVES to hear. My dad tells anyone that will listen that Ford has totally changed his life! We love you, Crawdaddy!

4 comments:

yellowbritches said...

great pic and Happy Birthday from 1 grandaddy to Crawdaddy!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

That picture is precious! Happy Birthday to Crawdaddy!

The Nebrigs said...

so sweet!!