Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Girls' Weekend


Me, Ashley, Lenz, Allyson, Molly, and Allie


The Hostesses & the Guest(s) of Honor

Ashley and I hosted a girls' weekend in honor of Lenzie and Knox this past weekend! It was so great to have time with just the girls, thanks to my super-fabulous husband taking care of Ford the entire weekend. Thank you, Joseph!! Molly flew all the way from Ohio to be here! We ate, shopped, talked, and laughed a lot. It makes we wish all these girls lived right around the corner from me! I love all of you tons...and I am so excited to meet little Knox Lane! I hope you enjoy your papasan swing and bouncy seat as much as your buddy Ford did!

4 comments:

lindsay said...

Where the hell was I?

Just kidding! Looks like you guys had fun! And thanks for posting a picture where I have actual proof that Lenzie is, in fact, pregnant!

Shealy said...

Thanks for letting me come and hang out with y'all on Sunday. It was great to see everybody. Oh---I resent the little sister post on my comments. I wasn't that bad ;)Love you!

Ashley Collins said...

We should host more often! You cook and I eat...we make a perfect team!

Anonymous said...

LC, you could have flown from Dallas...we would have loved having you. And, yes, I am pregnant! I have been putting pictures on my blog with my belly in them...sort of!