Thursday, December 20, 2007

We've been a little busy...


Sorry for the lack of posting...we've been BUSY!! We are in the new house - HOORAY! I'll do a moving post when I have a little more time, but I thought I'd post a picture of Ford for now. Notice his little feet - and not the one shoe on, one shoe off - that's how he sits in his booster seat, with his sweet little legs crossed! Adorable! He's adjusted quite well to the move. All he wants to do is climb the stairs and watch all the big trucks outside. He'll stand at the window in the dining room with a dog on either side and watch all the trucks go by. They've started clearing the lot next to us, so we'll have free entertainment for a couple of months!

7 comments:

John and Brooke said...

Please post pics of the new house soon! I need to get Shealy to bring me over!! I can't wait to see it. I know it is beautiful :) Oh, and you did such a great job on the Christmas card...so precious!!

yellowbritches said...

I've been in a serious state of withdrawal................thanks for the update and am anxious to see more pics of the new house

lindsay said...

Yeah I'm glad you're back. Between you, Darbs and Lenzie...I was starting to feel lonely!

My nephew sits like that in his carseat-- it's so funny!!

The Rays said...

yeah for the new post! (i guess i don't have much room to talk...) your friends are all beautiful but i am glad to now see my nephew's face. which has changed by the way! it's only been a little while since i have seen him but he looks different already. um, the fabric on the chairs is beautiful! great job picking that out. can't wait to see more...

Tara said...

I want to see house pics pronot, Missy! Loved your Christmas card...probably the sweetest picture I've ever seen!

Jennie-Marie said...

Yea!!! you're back, I was getting worried. Glad you are in the new house, can't wait to see more pictures.

DeLine Family said...

Hudson sits like that too...so cute! Glad you're posting again...although the pic shows Ford STILL not eating...I hope he's just eaten all of his food! Can't wait to see you Saturday and pics of the new hizzie soon!