Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Practice


A little forshadowing...an engaged Clayton and Shealy holding baby Ford

I'm going to be an aunt (again!!) My little sister is having a baby! I am so excited for Shealy and Clayton - they are going to be amazing parents! It has been torture keeping this secret for the past 6 weeks - I've known about Baby Mac about 3 seconds after the stick showed a plus sign! So please pray for this little one, and also for the little mama - she's been pretty sick, and I can't imagine how tough it is to start a new school year feeling like you're going to have to stick your head in the trash can every 5 minutes! Not exactly the look you're going for with a bunch of 6th graders!

4 comments:

The Northcutt's said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I'm so excited for you all! Congrats Aunt Sarah!

erinshelton said...

Yay! How exciting!!!

Ashley said...

WOW-WOW-WEE, Shealy Bug! That is very exciting! Congrats to you, Aunt Say! VERY FUN NEWS! What's the due date?

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

Please tell Shealy congrats. I know my brother will be excited too. If she needs any sick advice, tell her to call me. I was in the bed sick for 16 1/2 weeks. No fun at all!!